Returns and exchanges policy
I hope you will be delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return the goods within 14 days of purchase and I will be happy to offer an exchange or refund, less deductions for P&P.
Please note the following as per the latest UK distance Selling Regulations:
- Goods must be returned within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 calendar days of the return of the goods and payments made using the same method as you used to pay for the order.
- Return postage costs can only be refunded if the item was faulty, or the incorrect item was sent.
- Please remember to get proof of posting and please note that jewellery is only insured in transit when posted using Royal Mail's Special Delivery service. Any other method is at your own risk.
- I regret that I cannot offer refunds on earrings for health and safety reasons.
I take every possible care to ensure that your jewellery arrives safely, but if there has been damage caused in transit please contact me within 14 days of receiving your order.
All goods must be returned in the original condition. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting.
Purple Pebble Jewellery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I never release your personal details to any third partiesfor mailing or marketing purposes.
Purple Pebble Jewellery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd April 2018.
Purple Pebble Jewellery reserves the right to change, without notice, any pricing in the case or error or in the case of manufacturers increasing costs of materials.